Ten Things!

I am very flattered that KarenD over at Frazzle and Aniploish has tagged me with the Happy 101 award! Thank you, Karen, for being a follower of my blog!


The rules for this one:
1. Post who gave you this award
2. State 10 things you like
3. Give this award to 10 other bloggers and notify them with a comment

10 things I like:
1. Going to the movies. My boyfriend Damon and I go to the movies quite often together, it is something we have always done on a regular basis!
2. Traveling... it doesn't matter how! Car, plane, train, whatever! The best time of my life so far was driving from New Jersey to California with Damon. We had so much fun and we saw some pretty unforgettable sights, along with funny moments like getting lost and staying at weird motels!
3. Shopping. I *love* to shop. There is nothing I like better than just going to the mall and spoiling myself every now and then... even though I can't afford to do that very often.
4. The city of San Francisco... it is my favorite place in the entire universe!
5. I like turtles... they are my favorite animal! I will buy anything turtle-related!
6. Camping... I haven't been camping in a long time, but it has always been a favorite pastime of mine.
7. Nature. Kinda ties in with #7, but I appreciate and love nature. I like standing outside during a rainstorm, laying outside and looking at the stars, walking through the grass barefoot, digging my hands into soil to garden in the springtime. Mother Nature is my homegirl!
8. I like crafting! I love to make my own beaded jewelry, greeting cards, and embroidery floss bracelets among many other things!
9. I like spending time with my family. I don't get to see them often at all, but I cherish the time that I get to spend with them.
10. California... my home state. I love everything about it, and I miss it very much!

And now I tag the following blogs to receive the Happy 101 Award as well!

Little Music Boxes
Getcha Nails Did
Body and Soul
Vibrant Point of View
Scrangie
The Daily Nail
Susie's Home and Hobbies
Never Enough Nails
Tastes Like Glitter
Oh My Polish!

2 comments:

KarenD said...

I agree; road trips can be so much fun, especially if you have time to enjoy the journey. (Driving from Michigan to Idaho in 2 and half days is not something I recommend!)

Bicky said...

Ooh thank you. And defo agree with no3. ;) <3