Zoya - Nicole (with a fauxnad stamp!)

I have been wanting to add some Zoya nail polish to my collection for quite some time, and it wasn't until I started swapping recently that I got some to try. My first two Zoyas were Charla and Ivanka, which are nothing short of absolutely amazing. My second set of Zoyas just came from a very generous lady... I had arranged for Ki and she threw in Nicole as a surprise to go along with it! I couldn't wait to try Nicole, as it is such an awesome summery-looking color. It is a pinky-orange with very fine golden microglitter that pops in the sun.

Photo taken in the shade with no flash.

A little over a month ago I ordered a set of Bundle Monster nail image plates, and I haven't really used them much. I was looking at them today and on a whim I decided to use plate BM13 to dress up my mani a little bit. I naturally went for the cobweb, since spooky was what I was feeling at the moment! I love the little spider design, so I had to throw him on, too.

Photo taken in full sunlight.

Overall I am very impressed with Zoya so far. This mani was perfect with two coats, but I went with three for good measure. The color had a very smooth application, with no bald spots on the second coat. Nicole has worn well over the past day, and my topcoat of choice (Seche Vite) did not give me any problems with dry time or shrinkage. I can't wait to try more Zoya colors!

~Carley

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice konading !!
i have a giveaway in my blog come on see if you want !!

Supersparklekitty said...

That Zoya shade is pretty with your coloring!