Orly - Royal Navy

One of my favorite colors this summer is Orly's Royal Navy. I believe it is a new color for Summer 2010, as I had never seen it before I picked it up at Sally Beauty Supply about a month ago. It is quickly becoming one of my most-used colors of the season.

 Two coats in full sun.

Royal Navy is a vivid blue with tons of beautiful greenish-blue microglitter packed into it. The formula is like heaven to me... I am a huge fan of Orly polishes. I haven't used a bad Orly polish yet! Every single one I own goes on smoothly with no problems, and Royal Navy is no exception! I had excellent coverage with two coats!


I personally think that Orly polishes offer a great value... you get a little more product than other brands offer, the color range is pretty nice, and the quality is awesome. I get long wear out of them, as well.

Two coats in the shade.

I am actually dying to use this on my toes. I think I'm going to use it as my vacation pedi color, but I haven't decided yet! I know I definitely want to wear blue on my toes!

This will probably be my last post for a couple days... my boyfriend and I are going to North Carolina on Wednesday for a much-needed week-long vacation!

~Carley

2 comments:

KarenD said...

This looks really pretty!

misscarley said...

Thank you, Karen! I think it is such an awesome color!